Electro Mechanical Contracting
- Industrial, Commercial and Residential HVAC, Plumbing and Electrical Installation
- Industrial Ventilation
- Process Cooling
- Independent Project Testing, Balancing and Commissioning
Water Related Works
- Piping Networking
- Pumping Stations
- Steam Systems
Swimming Pools & Water Fountains
- M & E Works
- Modeling and Optimization
- Monitoring and Controlling
Automatic Control & Building Management
- Systems Integration
Operations & Maintenance Services
- Full Range of Building and Systems O & M Services
Industrial & Commercial Buildings
- HVAC installation (Chilled water system, DX system with all related works)
- Plumbing works (Water supply, drainage, treatment, pumps, sanitary etc…)
- Fire Fighting system (Wet sprinkler system, fry chemical, pumps etc…)
- Electrical installation (Medium and low voltage, low current system etc…)
Quality Assurance / Quality Control Policy
This QA/QC Policy is established to ensure that all phases of construction works in addition to inspection and testing activities are performed in full compliance with the contractual requirements and recognized construction procedures, applicable codes and standards, that the contractor’s work, in general, is to a high standard of quality and workmanship.
This policy is implemented in all works contracted by UNIBRAS and executed for the client-owned projects.
Fouad Naim Est. has a well-designed documentation system. All external and internal documents are being routed, controlled and backed-up electronically via secured central computer network and back up.
Every action is documented, filed and followed-up through this system. Furthermore, Fouad Naim Est. preserves the privacy and confidentiality of its client’s documents.
Fouad Naim Est. has an excellent history and reputation with its banks with which it operated significant accounts. The required bank guarantees can be easily issued and references are available and be provided upon request.
Fouad Naim Est. financial banking makes it capable of financing and availing all necessary resources to any Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing project it undertakes.